Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

This is a part I have added to the original blog dedicated to Christmas, a place where I thought I could post all the photos and stuff about christmas so as not to swamp my original blog.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Eve

Christmas is indeed upon us and as is our tradition here we opened presents and such like on Christmas Eve. In fact yours truly donned the Father Christmas suit whilst everyone else went out into the garden to see if Papa Noel could be seen from outside. Once attired I put all the pressies under the tree and then went upstairs to turn on the lights I have rigged on the balcony. This was the sign for them all to come back and for Ethan to meet Santa Claus.



I was waiting at the top of the stairs when they came back in and waved and ho ho hoed like a good un. I came down and fished out of my sack a present for Christian and the one for Ethan. He was so wide eyed that he never even imagined (I suppose) that it might not have been Father Christmas. All this accomplished he happily headed off the for rest of the presents.




















Christian did well out of Papa Noel too, his favourite being the Wii, yes another electronic thingy, which I will probably enjoy more than him.










Hipolito had a relaxed evening and still did quite well.










Christian has discovered that he actually enjoys puzzles so thanks a lot to Shorney and Tony for this one.



















His Mum got him some more masculine scarves than the old man ones of mine that he has been using up till now.















Pressie opening

No comments: